Ain’t no thing but a chicken wing! It’s a beautiful Monday morning and another day to be thankful for. I am happy to be alive, grateful for the day, and licking the sticky, yummy sauce off my fingers as I pack my lunch for work today. Sticky wings with a fresh salad makes an amazing, healthy lunch – I’ll be looking forward to this meal all morning.
Wanted to share a finger-licking, gluten free, sticky wing recipe that’s sure to be having you lick your fingers when all is said and done. The recipe below is for wings on the grill, but you can also bake them in the oven for a just-as-tasty result. Hope everyone’s day is amazing and delicious!
Honey & Sesame Seed Sticky Wings
- For a crispy grilled wing, prepare your wings ahead of time: preheat oven to 275 fahrenheit. Rinse wings under cold water and pat dry. Rub wings with baking powder and place on broiler pan. Bake for for 1 hour, turning wings over halfway.
- While wings bake, prepare sauce. In large bowl mix remainder ingredients – set aside about 3 tablespoons of sauce.
- After wings have baked for 1 hour, remove from oven and let cool a few minutes, then put wings in bowl of sauce and mix well, coating wings generously in sauce.
- Cook on grill – add additional sauce while grilling for extra flavor. If using oven, bake wings as above, remove and sauce wings, then return to oven on low broil and continue broiling (flipping wings every 5 minutes or so) until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Once finished, drizzle with remainder sauce and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on wings.